A scarf is a must-have versatile accessory in any woman’s wardrobe. It can be worn in so many different ways with pants, skirts, dresses and adds an instant chicness to any outfit.
Here are some ways to help you get started:
1. Simply loop it once around your neck closely and let the ends hang in the front. Looks great especially if the scarf has interesting borders.
2. Fold the scarf in half and place around neck. Take the hanging ends half and insert both ends together through the loop at the other end. This is the easiest and actually the most popular way to wear a scarf these days.
3. Again, a very simple way of letting one end hang in the front and the other at the back by looping through your neck just one time. Works great with a long top+leggings look.
4. Is your scarf wide and does it have a beautiful print that you really want to show off? Then wear it as a wrap like this picture and it becomes an outfit of its own!
5. This is actually one of our favorite ways to wear a scarf. Start by leaving one end only long enough to bring to the other side of your neck. Then keep wrapping the scarf till the other end comes through. Knot this end with the other end towards your shoulders and not in the front. So stylish!
6. Start with Step 3 for this look but instead of looping in both ends of the scarf, loop only one and let the other end remain hanging around your neck. This look works beautifully with a plain full sleeved top.
7. Another very interesting way to tie your scarf. Follow these instructions to get this look and you will have many compliments coming your way! http://www.madlychic.com/2013/03/02/how-to-tie-a-long-scarf/
8. Follow no. 1 but keep looping through your neck so that the ends are really short. Makes for a cutesy look🙂
9. This one needs no explanation but this is best applied to shorter scarves that end a little below your waist.
10. Simple knot with uneven lengths on either side makes up this way of wearing a scarf. Best achieved with knee length monochrome dresses.
So there we are! 10 ways to wear a scarf.
Do let us know if you have any other interesting ways to tie a scarf.